Tally.ERP 9 Gold (Multi User)
Tally.ERP 9 is India’s most popular business software – driving the growth of over a million businesses for more than two decades. Developed using proprietary, indigenous technology, it is a true “Made in India” product – to handle diverse and complex business conditions – in a Simple way!! A complete, fully-integrated, plug and play business management software that handles all critical business needs, including:
- Accounting, Finance management – Including Balance Sheet, P&L, Ratio Analysis
- Inventory management
- Sales & Purchases Management – Order management and invoicing
- Statutory compliance (VAT, Service Tax, Excise, TDS)
- Vendor Management – Business information, outstanding and credit management
- Payroll Management – employee profile, pay structure, attendance, reports and statutory
- Manufacturing and Job Work
- Data Security and Audit
- Data exchange and other business capabilities
Tally.ERP 9 provides the best statutory compliance experience, helping businesses to confidently generate 100% accurate tax returns in a matter of minutes ensuring compliance becomes easier, simpler and quicker.
Tally.ERP 9 is simple to install, learn, use and maintain. More than 75% of users do this on their own without any assistance! However for users who need assistance, we has a strong Support Centre – assisted by more than 100 support executives – who service your requests on phone, email, and chat.
Tally.ERP 9 Gold runs at the same time on multiple systems within a Local Area Network.
Packed with additional capabilities that provide data security, remote access, on-demand data synchronization and flexibility to suit your business processes, Tally.ERP 9 is the perfect solution to accelerate your business growth!
From the manufacturer
How Installing Tally will Help in GST Compliance?
With Tally.ERP 9 release 6.1, you can start running your entire business operations to comply with GST rules using the following capabilities:
1. Running your day-to-day Business Operations:
– Set up all the required tax rates, and maintain GSTIN details of all your suppliers and customers
– Ensure that all new transactions are GST-compliant, and print GST- invoices
2. Submitting your Compliance Returns:
– GST-ready Tally.ERP 9 allows to generate GSTR-1 from within the product itself. You can go to Form GSTR-1 report, apply corrections to vouchers that appear in incomplete/mismatch of information and export the same to MS excel template, which can then be validated using GSTN offline tool and uploaded to the GSTN portal
– GST-ready Tally.ERP 9 allows to print Form GSTR 3B, which will generate a word document. The document will have same fields, as it is required in the GSTN portal, making it convenient for the user to fill the details in the GSTN portal. This will give you supreme confidence to have a look at Form GSTR 3B, review it and then fill in the values on the portal by 20th August, as required by the GSTN
Preferred Business Solution for Small & Medium Enterprises
Tally.ERP 9 is a complete business management software solution preferred by over a million enterprises across 140 countries. It offers comprehensive capabilities to manage all your critical business requirements such as:
– Accounting & Finance
– Inventory Management
– Sales Management
– Purchase Management
– Manufacturing & Job Work
– Tally Banking
– Payroll Management
Tally.ERP 9 is designed keeping in mind the day of a business owner. It simplifies business processes such that managing it is easy and effective. Designed with the principles of simplicity, flexibility and reliability, Tally.ERP 9 seamlessly adapts to your business environment and scales itself as your business grows. The strong capabilities of the product are further enhanced through regular product updates which provides the latest Tally technology and powerful connectivity services to your business. Overall, Tally.ERP 9 is the perfect solution to accelerate your business growth.
Introducing Tally.ERP 9 Release 5
Tally.ERP 9 Release 5 is a path-breaking innovation in the field of post-dated cheque management, data synchronization and product updates.
Post-Dated Cheque Management: With Tally.ERP 9 Release 5, you can track and record PDCs which are automatically regularized on the presentation date. What’s more, you can now view your accounts with & without the impact of PDCs, enabling you get a realistic estimate of your cash flows.
On-Demand Data Synchronization: Tally.ERP 9 Release 5 enables you to conveniently share your business data across your branch locations; nearly free of cost and with basic investment in IT infrastructure in all the locations. Tally.ERP 9 synchronizes your business data across multiple branches without the need to be simultaneously connected to each other; thus eliminating the need for rigid schedules to consolidate your branch data.
With Release 5, managing your business needs gets far easier, simpler and more reliable.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 5 Brings to you a Host of New and Exciting Features
Manage your cash planning requirements in the most efficient way.
Conveniently share your business information across locations in an efficient and secure manner.
Enjoy personalized updates and a memory optimized system performance.
One-click zero-configuration installation experience.